Biogents AG is a global developer and manufacturer of mosquito traps based in Regensburg, Germany. The company is well positioned and is recruiting key personnel to help deliver significant growth. The E-Commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the D2C division of the business.
We are hiring a
This is a permanent fulltime position with an aspired starting date on December 1st, 2020.
Together with our Sales and Marketing team, our new E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for the further developement and optimization of our online shops. A good understanding of D2C platform architecture, including Shopify, and experience of developing Amazon business globally will help to shape a successful future for our company.
- Development and implementation of D2C strategy across both, e-commerce platforms and global D2C partners including Amazon
- Coordination and delivery of D2C campaigns across current D2C markets working with Marketing and managing external agencies where necessary
- Continued development of Webshop designs to maximize customer experience / conversion. Liaising with and management of external agencies
- Management and development of D2C team to support growth ambitions
- Identification and delivery of growth in new markets; understanding the local infrastructure required – tech, commercial, fulfilment and customer service etc.
- Financial planning and budgeting for the D2C division
- Project development and presentation to Senior management
- Completed education or studies with relevant commercial experience in e-commerce and online marketing
- Strong technical understanding: a high level understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing
- Professional approach to business. Team management experience. Comfortable meeting with clients and designers, and ability to present to superiors
- Flexibility. Willingness to work irregular hours when needs. Ability to change/develop strategy quickly as market demands
- High level of motivation, commitment, ability to work under pressure, flexibility and initiative
- Organized, analytical person with strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written
Why you should apply:
Biogents is a small enterprise with a global presence that currently sells in over 100 countries around the world. Our international team includes members from eight different countries. The current business plan focuses on rapid growth in sales, allowing you to work in an exciting, high energy environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
Regensburg is a beautiful medieval city that belongs to the UNESCO world heritage. Home to the University of Regensburg, it is a young and vibrant city that offers a multitude of opportunities for outdoor activities. In the old town you will find a variety of great restaurants, bars, beer gardens and frequent concerts and theater productions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send all relevant documentation, including your salary expectations, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Dr. Ulla Gordon