Biogents AG is a global developer and manufacturer of mosquito traps based in Regensburg, Germany. The company is well positioned and is recruiting key personnel to help deliver significant growth. The customer care team is the important interface between sales, production and customer and is currently seeking the support of a Customer Care Agent.
Our customer care team serves as the company´ s first point of contact for the customers. You will manage customer requests, create quotations, process orders, and help to build positive customer experiences. You will work closely with technical support, sales and marketing and play an important role in increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the department to achieve business goals and maximize customer satisfaction:
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and understand their needs
- Provide customer service and assistance with payments, billing, technical support and other
- Create and process quotations, monitor order status and track delivery
- Be responsible for service delivery including putting in place remedial action for any identificatied failures
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner: patient, friendly and professional
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Results driven and self motivated
- Understanding the importance of teamwork
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and CRM systems
- Fluent in German and English
This is a part-time position (30 hours) with an aspired starting date on Feb 15, 2020 or earlier.
Why you should apply:
Biogents is a small enterprise with a global presence that currently sells in over 100 countries around the world. Our international team includes members from eight different countries. The current business plan focuses on rapid growth in sales, allowing you to work in an exciting, high energy environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
Regensburg is a beautiful medieval city that belongs to the UNESCO world heritage. Home to the University of Regensburg, it is a young and vibrant city that offers a multitude of opportunities for outdoor activities. In the old town you will find a variety of great restaurants, bars, beer gardens and frequent concerts and theater productions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send all relevant documentation by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Dr. Ulla Gordon
Human resources /Personalwesen
D- 93055 Regensburg